Change and Good governance Directorate
Cell phone + 251 918 806885 Office phone No-058-894-0276 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O.Box 196, Gondar
Duties and Responsibilities of Change and good governance Directorate
Accountable to the President, The Change and good governance Directorate shall have duties and responsibilities to:
- Initiate and coordinate the implementation of the institutional change activities and realization of good governance of the university by creating active and progressive working relationship with all concerned bodies,
- Follow-up, support, monitor and evaluate for the proper implementation of change tools, good-governance affairs and customer services in all colleges, faculties, schools, directorates, and offices,
- Ensure the successful Implementation of change tools (BSC, BPR, Citizen charter, Kaizen) in the university and evaluate their impact for further reinforcement,
- Conduct study and propose improved work unit structure and working mechanism/system in collaboration with the concerned bodies.
- Assess best practices on the utilization of change tools to expand them further on other work units.
- Compile and analyze change and good governance activities of periodic report at university level and disseminate for all concerned bodies.
- Work with pertinent stake holders to provide training on the implementation of Change and good governance programs/reform tools to enhance the work force at large.
- Follow–up the level of efficiency and effectiveness of the service delivery of work units to internal and external customers.
- Develop guide lines, procedures and training manuals for the better implementation of change tools and good governance practices in different units.
- Consult on the practical implementation of change tools, procedures, newly destined manuals for all work units of the institution.
- Provide feedback regarding the practical implementation of change tools and good governance affairs performance’s of different work units
- Identify customer complains, and propose better solutions for all concerned bodies,
- Ensure the existence of transparent and accountable management system in all colleges, faculties, schools, directorates, and offices,
- Produce the directorate annual plan, developed periodic reports and provide to pertinent bodies.
- Administer the manpower and budget allocated to the directorate and ensure its proper utilization.