University of Gondar would like to invite to new applicants for 2008 E.C undergraduate summer training programs in the following fields of studies.
College of Business and Economics
- Accounting and Finance
- Marketing Management
- Logistic & Supply Chain Management
College of Natural & Computational Sciences
- Sport Science
Faculty of Informatics
- Information technology
- Information science
- Computer science
- Information system
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Animal production and Extension
Institute of Technology
- Mechanical Engineering (Technical Drawing)
College of Social sciences & Humanities
- English Language and Literature
- Amharic Language and Literature
- Geography & Environmental Studies
- History & Heritage Management
- Civics & Ethical Studies
- Theater Arts
- Developmental and Environmental Management Studies
- Gender & Development Studies
- Population Studies
- Social Anthropology
College of Agriculture &Rural Transformation
- Agricultural Economics
- Plant Science
- Natural resource management
- Rural Development and agricultural extension
School of Education
- Education Planning &mgt.
- Special needs & inclusion education
Requirement for Application
As per the entrance criterion for higher education set by ministry of Education; that is
- Diploma 10+3 or 12+2 in teaching field and currently working in these areas.
- Diploma 10+3 or 12+2 in a relevant filed after completion of Grade 10 /in the new education policy/ or grade 12 /in the previous education system/and a satisfactory performance in COC Examinations and currently working in these areas.
- Completion of preparatory school as per the new education policy.
- First degree in a relevant field of study.
- Diploma with the completion of government higher educations.
- For the new applicants, official transcript is mandatory and sends to main registrar office by using P.O.Box Number 196. Moreover, 3*4 size photo graph and grade 10 and 12 transcript documents should be submit to College/ Institute/ Faculty/ School Assistant Registrar.
Registration and Application date:- 18/09/2008 E.C – 15/10/2008 E.C
For year II and above summer student Registration: From 30/10/2008 E.C -01/11/2008 E.C
Continuing and Distance Education Programs Directorate