The Faculty of Agriculture currently has 6 Departments. Please follow the links below to find out more about their work.
- Department of Plant Sciences
- Department of Natural Resources Management
- Department of Rural Development & Agricultural Extension
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Water Resource and Irrigation Management
- Department of Horticulture
**To get detailed information related to each of the departments, please visit the specific website of the departments listed above or click on each of the departments at the top. Background information, research activities, community service and technology transfer projects, staff profiles and other department related information are available.