Getachew Meskelekal Tefera
Head, President Office
Phone number : +251918778947
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review policy & major documents presented for the president’s consideration and advise him accordingly.
- Review incoming letters addressed for the president office and draft responses and prepare other documents for the president’s signature.
- Assist the president with the preparation of his statements for various meetings and conferences within and outside of the university in close collaboration with the concerned departments.
- Ensure that regular updates, reviews and briefs on the university issue and trends are regularly provided to the president by the concerned departments/ offices.
- Prepare and execute the president office strategic and annual plan.
- Assist the president with resource mobilization activities as required.
- Provide support, monitor and evaluate the activities of directorates that are directly accountable to the president office.
- Provide assistance to the president with the preparations of various meetings.
- Prepare reports for the president on various subjects as required.
- Handle and prepare agendas and minutes of the administrative council & the university board meeting in consultation with the president.
- Grievances and complaints raised by internal & external customers will be carefully investigated in consultation with the service providers and provide a prompt solution.
- Coordinate and support activities of various committees chaired by the president
- Follow up & support the day to day activities of the peace forum
- Ensure the effective function of the president’s office.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the president