Mr. Gashaw Neberu Tegegne
Plan and Data directorate Director
Plan and Data Directorate Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare university strategic plan and cascade to all Colleges and directorates.
- Monitor academic/administrative/project offices plan implementation periodically.
- Develop and implement performance evaluation methods and standards.
- Organize offices performance evaluation activities and ranking twice a year.
- Develop best practices and expand to all colleges and directorates of the university.
- Provide feedback for colleges and academic/administrative Directorates plans and reports.
- Prepare university regular activity plan implementation reports and submit to MoSHE, HoPR and university management board quarterly.
- Revise strategic plan after mid-term period of implementation.
- Update annual plan time to time according to the current situation.
- Carry out biannual customer satisfaction survey.
- Lead data collection, analyzing and reporting at all sectors of the university.
- Prepare and periodically update data collection instruments.
- Organize and report data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and publish data for policy and public reference.
- Analyze data and consult decision making at university level.
- Provide training for leaders and experts about plan preparation, report writing and various types of data recording and reporting.
- Perform related additional duties given from the president.